Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This really tickles my tit!

Just because someone buys something from me, does that give them the right to copy my listing and use my photos without asking?

Item I sold....
    Silver Coins - 1969 Afrikaans Silver R1 - PROOF in Capsule (( Vivid Rainbow Toning )) was sold for R135.00 on 30 Jul at 14:02 by BumbleBee in Tzaneen (ID:24373275)

Item he is selling....
    Silver Coins - ##CRAZY R1## 1969 Afrikaans Silver R1 PROOF!! for sale in Laudium (ID:24812370)
    Visit my hive!

No WAY!!!

I'd say that is totally unacceptable!

I would either use one of these...

or send them a strongly worded message telling them to ...

"Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

I am furious about this! Have you ever tried taking a photo of a coin like this? It takes bloody ages and a lot of patience to get it just right!

Right now I would love to try something like this....
      Visit my hive!

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
        I am furious about this! Have you ever tried taking a photo of a coin like this? It takes bloody ages and a lot of patience to get it just right!

Right now I would love to try something like this....
        Too right that it takes an age to get the pics just right... much time is spent like this...

Hope that BoB will have a strong word with the very naughty seller
        "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Can't you report them? I doubt BOB would allow copying your hard work!!
          I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Well, I did report it, and all that I have done by creating this thread is increase traffic to the sellers listing containing my images
            Visit my hive!

Comment

not fair bumblebee i suggest you do what some sellers they put a copyright thingy on their photos maybe then you can go the legal route
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I really thought BoB would do something about this. For the record I am highly P****D OFF!
                Visit my hive!

Comment

Hi BumbleBee. I had the same thing and have now included a "copyright" note on my profile. If it is now copied, I report to BoB and have the copied listing removed. Save yourself the &%#)! and include the wording. You'll have a stronger leg to stand on with BoB. I've also been that route with them and found my own solution. COPYRIGHT IT GIRL!

Comment

Working...
                  X