Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being reported for selling to someone!

Now I have seen it all!

Just received a Community Watch message that I've been reported for "other suspicious / abusive activity".

For what reason???

Selling to buyer Alass! Oh come on! How on this green earth can I be shot down for selling to someone else?

Absolutely PATHETIC!

If someone has a gripe to pick with the buyer, why report me?

And for the record, user Alass is a fantastic buyer! Constant correspondence, and pays way faster than most of the other buyer's I've dealt with recently!
    Click here for great deals!

Agreed, absolutely pathetic! But also extremely hilarious! :D
    Obligatory link to my listings.

Comment

WOW

I am also shocked that people have so much time on their hands they want to report me for bidding and buying on "bidorbuy"

I wish i had that kind of time.. but setting up my shop on EBAY as well as selling on this site gets very time consuming lol

Some people need to get out more me thinks :-)

Comment

Cali - wasn't me!!! :p

But I do agree - some people has to much time on hands. What is wrong - if a buyer likes your products and service - to go back to that seller and buy again? I as seller has a few loyal buyers and visa versa.

I have to agree with you - Alass is a great buyer to deal with - no hassles and no complications!!!
        Last edited by moppies; 13-08-10, 13:47. Reason: added
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

Alass does pay in record time for his purchases, wish all our buyers could pay within the timeframe as set out by us

As for the person who reported you, they have NO reason sticking their nose into your business, if they have a problem with alass, then they should sort it out with him directly.

I really do wonder where the people find the time to waste on nonsense

Comment

lol.

This is happened to us before as well - just as ridiculous.
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Most peculiar!!

Originally posted by Cali Craft and Gems View Post
              How on this green earth can I be shot down for selling to someone else?

Absolutely PATHETIC!
              coughing and laughing and choking...
              Here I am, all this time I have been wrong - one is not supposed to buy anything from anyone on the site!! Any buying and selling is suspicious behaviour!

- oh well at least it gave me a chuckle - Sorry CaliCraft
              "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

I now consider myself a seasoned criminal!
                VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by ClickandShip View Post
                  I now consider myself a seasoned criminal!
                  And I should be locked up for good!

:D
                  Click here for great deals!

Comment

Well I've heard some pretty strange things in my life but this one of Cali being reported for selling something to Alass blows my mind. Isn't that, after all, what Bid or Buy is all about - buying and selling? How can it warrant a warning? Very, very odd indeed. I've never heard of anything quite so ridiculous in my life. What next, folks?
                    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Admin why so quite help us understand this silly joke

Comment

He is still incapacitated by laughter...
                        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I notice that Andries hasn't been passing any comments. Did he perhaps play a prank on Cali and Alass, seeing as today is Friday, 13th? lol

Comment

Friday the 13th, forgot about that, explains a lot, better go and hide away now. (not neg'ng you Lilly just the day;))
                            what a weird complaint, interested in what Cuan has to say about it?
                            Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

Cuan's very quiet this afternoon. Perhaps he's taken the week-end off? Come on Admin and MacMuffin - let us in on this ... please! ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X