Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wedding section seems to be flooded

With wedding dresses 4000+. I wonder what chances a normal person would have of selling their wedding dress.

I listed mine right after I got married, and it sold two weeks ago. It was listed for three months at about 15% of the cost, because I just wanted to get rid of it. (i'm not a sentimental person...) Very lucky for me it sold in the end, but I had to use the enhanced listings a few times to get exposure, also letting it relist every 6 days so that it was atleast in the first 10 pages! Did you notice that 95% of those listings are from overseas anyways?!
    See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

Originally posted by Asha Craft View Post
      I listed mine right after I got married, and it sold two weeks ago. It was listed for three months at about 15% of the cost, because I just wanted to get rid of it. (i'm not a sentimental person...) Very lucky for me it sold in the end, but I had to use the enhanced listings a few times to get exposure, also letting it relist every 6 days so that it was atleast in the first 10 pages! Did you notice that 95% of those listings are from overseas anyways?!
      Yes, also who has time to go through all 4000 off them.

Comment

Working...
      X