Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is sellers wizards?

    Just want to know if buyers think that sellers are wizards? I recieved a payment from a buyer on 13/08/2010 but have no idea who the buyer is. I've checked true all my payment comfirmations and can't pick up any clue. The buyer gives me a reference on my statement " ABSA BANK CURRENT ACCOUNT " Ghee I wish I can swing my maggic wand and the anwers will appear. Now i'm going to get a negative again and have to battle to get it fixed :( Is it so difficalt just to leave your name or ordernumber to make it easyer for sellers to pic up payments.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Tjaart van der walt View Post
    Just want to know if buyers think that sellers are wizards? I recieved a payment from a buyer on 13/08/2010 but have no idea who the buyer is. I've checked true all my payment comfirmations and can't pick up any clue. The buyer gives me a reference on my statement " ABSA BANK CURRENT ACCOUNT " Ghee I wish I can swing my maggic wand and the anwers will appear. Now i'm going to get a negative again and have to battle to get it fixed :( Is it so difficalt just to leave your name or ordernumber to make it easyer for sellers to pic up payments.

    Try finding a payment that has the seller's username as reference on your statement ( Gee, I paid myself LOL :D)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MK Jewels View Post
      Try finding a payment that has the seller's username as reference on your statement ( Gee, I paid myself LOL :D)
      I also had that one before but luckly found the right one after 2 months :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Try emailing all your buyers with outstanding payments. Say that you received a payment without a proper reference and cannot be held responsible for the delay due to the lack of a reference. Ask the buyers to tell you when they paid, how much they paid and to send you a copy of the proof of payment. If you do this through BoB's messaging system and you get a negative, you can appeal it by sending BoB your bank statement to prove that there was no reference and so it's not your fault.

        If you do this, all your bases are covered and the ball is in the buyer's court.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tananka View Post
          Try emailing all your buyers with outstanding payments. Say that you received a payment without a proper reference and cannot be held responsible for the delay due to the lack of a reference. Ask the buyers to tell you when they paid, how much they paid and to send you a copy of the proof of payment. If you do this through BoB's messaging system and you get a negative, you can appeal it by sending BoB your bank statement to prove that there was no reference and so it's not your fault.

          If you do this, all your bases are covered and the ball is in the buyer's court.
          Thank you Tananka I'll do so but they are creating for us sellers unnecassary work but will have to do it :)

          Comment


          • #6
            True, some buyers are painful, but at least the majority aren't.
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tananka View Post
              True, some buyers are painful, but at least the majority aren't.
              Imagin you have 200 sales and 15 of them gives you the wrong info that would be catastrofic

              Comment

              Working...
              X