This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie demands collection

New buyer with no ratings makes purchases from me last night for 2 items,totalling R5.25,no postage fees added to the order.Also no postal address,as well.I see that he made 14 purchases from other sellers.In the note to seller,he/she advises" will collect,where do I live".
    Advised buyer that I do not allow collections,been getting emails from him,begging me to make an exception,as he is leaving"permanently"on Wednesday.If you were leaving permanently,why do you make purchases.He says he thought,I would make an exception for him.
    Advised him,that should he not conclude the sale,a snc will be filed.Now he wants to pay me,but doesnt want the stuff(subtle blackmail??).

So I told him,I dont work that way and dont expect anything for free- you pay,I post and why dont you have a postal address,Since then,no response

I say he/she because the account is registered to a female,but the blackmailer(oops,emailer)is a male
    Items I have for sale.

How long is a piece of string? He's dangling you at the end of it by the sounds of things!
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
      How long is a piece of string? He's dangling you at the end of it by the sounds of things!

He can dangle all he wants,I aint budging.;)
      Items I have for sale.

Comment

Oh,dear.What do I do now,buyer pays the R5.25 but no postage fee and says he is moving away,What now
        Last edited by BeadandCraft Studio; 24-08-10, 13:55.
        Items I have for sale.

Comment

This is very funny, why would someone waste so much money for nothing? It probably costed him/her about R20.00 in banking fees to make the transfer for something they dont want.

They might still hope you'll make an exeption!

Sipho
          CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamBeadz View Post
            Oh,dear.What do I do now,buyer pays the R5.25 but n postage fee and says he is moving away,What now
            If you don't want the money you can send it my way :)
            Visit my hive!

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post

Eish,Bumblebee,after I deduct the money for the numerous emails sent to buyer to sort out this mess and emailing Bidorbuy on how to proceed,there isn't much left over.R5.25 goes rather quickly these days

Sipho,it never ceases to amaze me that buyers would rather pay the banking charges,but never the postage
              Items I have for sale.

Comment

Oh,dear.What do I do now,buyer pays the R5.25 but no postage fee and says he is moving away,What now
                :oAway? Where? Surely he / she must know where he / she is moving too? This IS funny!!!
                VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

Perhaps he's leaving this mortal world?? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
                    Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
                    Perhaps he's leaving this mortal world?? ;)

He did say he is leaving " permanently",but I didnt think he meant it literally;)

Hi,

I needed this by wednesday latest actually.
                    Is there no way I can get it sooner?
                    Because I will be leaving permanently.

Please make a exception.

Thanks
                    Items I have for sale.

Comment

If he is leaving the mortal world then he should have bought coins from me to pay the ferryman :(

Maybe he can see the future and knows that he will be leaving BoB ;)
                      Visit my hive!

Comment

Well for R5-odd he wouldn't get enough coins to bribe the ferryman??! ;)

Comment

Hows this for a rating from the buyer.I should be so lucky

Paid for items, seller does not allow collections. Delivery will be impossible. Hopefully next buying experience will be a good one
                          by cathy09 (no ratings)
                          Items I have for sale.

Comment

hi

such a simple request blown out of proprtion. geez, if you're bored dreambeadz, join mxit or something.

I simply requested either OVERNIGHT POSTAGE, DELIVERY OR COLLECTION
                            sibce neither was possible from the sellers side, and she got pretty het up, i decided to cool her off by paying for the "R5.50" for the items and told her to keep the goodies and will purchase from her in future when i'm settled (moving and getting a new "post office box" as I WON'T RECIEVE ITEMS AT THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS TO PLACE I'M MOVING TO FOR PERSONAL REASONS) GEEZ! do i have to give all the personal details of my life for a few embellishments?? honestly... i thought that R5.50 would quiet you down, I suggest you join Facebook.

finally, i am a female, the email address is registered under my husbands name. ANY MORE PERSONAL INFO REQUIRED DENISE NAICKER? how much more unprofessional can you get as a seller?

AND HONESTLY, i don't think it was ethical of you to bring this up, you charged me R42.50 postage and said it "might" reach in a few days, I CLEARLY STATED THAT I NEEDED IT TO BE SENT OVERNIGHT OR DELIVERED/COLLECTED. since u refused everything & statred hopping i decided to keep my cool and pay you the R5 that u were swearing me over
                            Last edited by admin; 24-08-10, 20:45.

Comment

Hows this for a rating from the buyer.I should be so lucky

Paid for items, seller does not allow collections. Delivery will be impossible. Hopefully next buying experience will be a good one
                              by cathy09 (no ratings)
                              You are so bored

Comment

Working...
                              X