Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

Buyer won this item on Friday Snap, Other Cell Phones & Smartphones - WHITE I9+++ 3.2" QVGA JAVA 2-Sim Dual Standby Touch Mobile Phone was sold for R350.00 on 27 Aug at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:24760939)

Today in the morning I check my phone, I see this sms, "Hi Shipho cancelle my order, i dont get any response!"
    While deleting the sms I realise there are about 5 sms from the same number. So I search my email for the buyer since there's no name.

The buyer completed the order at 1:48am and the last sms that cancels the order was sent at 8:57am.
    Do this buyer thinks because she's awake then everybody else should be awake at midnight?

Now when I file SNC, she will appeal and says she tried contacting me and I didnt respond and that is why she couldnt pay because she didnt have the banking details to pay. There's 50/50 chance she will not be at fault.

Sipho
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Not normal at all.
    Some people can be sooo inconsiderate.
    Can you download the sms's you got from this buyer using your cellphone software?
    If you can, try sending it to BoB at the same time as filing your SNC and see what the outcome is.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

@Tananka, will check if I will be able to download them and then will send them. But I will explain on the SNC what actually happened so that even if they appeal Bidorbuy already know my story.

Sipho
      CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
      X