No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Users, 1 PC?

Hi

Is it possible for 2 different users to each have their own account on BoB? What would be the protocol regarding this?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
    "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

I would think that so long as the two users do not bid on each other's items, BoB may allow this!

On the forum they allow two users on one computer but I'm not 100% sure about actual buying and selling.
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

@ Lily - thanks for the reply.

Of course I would not bid if this would be possible. It is just that my daughter has been working for a few months as a perfume & cosmetics student and would like to start marketing her products as well. It would work out perfectly as the times I cannot be online (on weekends especially) is when she can do her listings.

Well, I'll see what the powers that be have to say.
      Regards
      Sandy
      "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Comment

We do not have a problem with this, as long as you do not bid on each other's items.

Kind regards
        Cuan

Comment

@ qball - Thank you Cuan, I will tell her - she first has to upgrade her bank account though, it's still on one of those kiddie accounts that I took out for her years ago, never got to change it as she should have done when she turned 16.

Also, am I right in assuming sellers have to be 18 or older - she is 19 years old now?

Comment

18 is fine, but can buy and sell on the site as a minor, as long as they have their parents consent.

Comment

@BeadsandBaubles - can't wait to see your daughter's items listed! Get them onto BoB a.s.a.p.!!
              Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
              Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
              X