Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do this buyer read emails?

A buyer won this item, Other Watches - ***R11,000.00*** BRAND NEW - Krug Baumen DIAMOND PRINCIPLE Champagne PEARL Face Gents was sold for R610.00 on 18 Aug at 20:01 by SJewellery in Johannesburg (ID:24585628)
    When completing order and paying, he underpaid. I immediately emailed and didnt get a respond. I then got an email from him asking for a tracking number which I responded about the postage being short and again no respond. I then got a negative rating from the buyer saying they cant get hold of me.

I then replied to the rating hoping this time they will get the message, now 3 days later the buyer doesnt respond again.
    All ratings given to sellers on bidorbuy.co.za by cjjvanrensburg

Do I rate them negative also and maybe they will respond? I am also considering just sending it with Speed Services and hope when they receive they'll update their rating.

Sipho
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Whatever you do dont rate negative. It becomes a vicious circle. Phone them and tell them personally that you emailed them on such and such a date
    Hope you are using the new sales page because Bidorbuy then have a record of your correspondence.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hi Sipho. You did right by responding to their negative. Now all can see your side of the story. From experience, I think it is the auto-postage rates system which caused the initial confusion. But your rates are very clear and I'm sure your mails explained clearly too.

On principle alone, I wouldn't post the parcel till you receive the full payment. But that's me . You must do what you fell comfortable with.
      Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Well thanks guys, I sent another email using the BoB new system. Hopefully I will get a respond. I am definately not sending without full payment.

Sipho

Comment

Excellent choice. Mcmuffin please review the postage offer has I have the same problems with postage

Comment

Postage on me is okay, the buyer assumed Polokwanr is under Major city, but my courier says its a regional city and that is obvious I wonder why they didnt know.

Sipho

Comment

Well Sipho, to me Hermanus is a major big city :p. Perhaps your buyer also lives under an illusion ;).
              Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by mellowred View Post
                Well Sipho, to me Hermanus is a major big city :p. Perhaps your buyer also lives under an illusion ;).
                True:)

Sipho

Comment

Working...
                X