Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Replicas

Hi everyone, me again with a dumb question... I have noticed that there are a few items on BoB that are clearly replicas, like the grey imported cellphones, etc. If I wanted to import replica watches would it be illegal to sell them on bid or buy if I stated in the listing that it was a replica?
    There are three kinds of people in the world. People who make things happen. People who watch things happen and people who say “What happened?”.

Originally posted by Gaga4Gold View Post
    Hi everyone, me again with a dumb question... I have noticed that there are a few items on BoB that are clearly replicas, like the grey imported cellphones, etc. If I wanted to import replica watches would it be illegal to sell them on bid or buy if I stated in the listing that it was a replica?
    Hi,

As I understand it, ANY fakes, replicas, knock-off's is illegal and cannot be sold on bid or buy, even if you do state that they are replicas

hope the info helps

regards

Comment

hmmmm... true that, but the "replica" or "clone" cellphone issue still seems to be in the balance. Any product that is 'counterfeited ( a registered trademark exists) may not be sold anywhere, least of all BOB :)
      "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

Working...
      X