Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One happy seller...

    Just goes to show that listing on the R1 crazy can truly pay off...

    Here is the buy now price for the item closed on 4 September...

    Metal Detectors - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector with 8" Waterproof Search Coil was sold for R1,299.00 on 4 Sep at 22:33 by TT Trading SA in Uitenhage (ID:25723184)

    here is what the same seller has just realised for the Wednesday Crazy...

    Metal Detectors - FIND COINS & TREASURE!!!! Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector with 8" Waterproof Search Coil was sold for R1,700.00 on 8 Sep at 23:16 by TT Trading SA in Uitenhage (ID:25812532)

    And here is the buy now price for the same item closing 20 September...

    Metal Detectors - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector with 8" Waterproof Search Coil for sale in Uitenhage (ID:25872395)

    Gotta shop around ....;)
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

  • #2
    Thats what auctions are all about! sometimes the seller wins, sometimes the buyer wins.
    And great fun and anxiety is had by all!:)(in my case heart failure, I got pills now;))
    Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

    Click Here to View My Items For Sale

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi MsPlod,

      Very happy indeed, it was happy hour, what can I say :D

      Just to explain the buy now's, one sold for R1299.00 ( Secondhand ) the others are brand new, I am still in the process of loosing my marbles, not quite there yet :D

      Why not instead of just screen shopping, push the buy now button for this item: Metal Detectors - Garrett GTI 2500 PRO Detector with Waterproof Search Coil for sale in Uitenhage (ID:25949577) :D

      It's so good, just think of something, anything, and it will find it :D:D

      Comment


      • #4
        I sometimes wonder if buyers know how a seller sits and watches their auctions in the hopes that they at least cover cost..
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

        Comment


        • #5
          Klingon battle cruiser

          Holy Cr*p, that looks like a command centre on a Klingon battle cruiser, one impressive piece of hardware.


          Originally posted by TT Trading SA View Post
          Hi MsPlod,


          Why not instead of just screen shopping, push the buy now button for this item: Metal Detectors - Garrett GTI 2500 PRO Detector with Waterproof Search Coil for sale in Uitenhage (ID:25949577) :D
          :D
          Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

          Click Here to View My Items For Sale

          Comment


          • #6
            Well I don't . I need to replace some audio equipment that blew :(

            Comment


            • #7
              Okie dokie!!

              Originally posted by TT Trading SA View Post
              Hi MsPlod,

              Very happy indeed, it was happy hour, what can I say :D

              Just to explain the buy now's, one sold for R1299.00 ( Secondhand ) the others are brand new, I am still in the process of loosing my marbles, not quite there yet :D

              Why not instead of just screen shopping, push the buy now button for this item: Metal Detectors - Garrett GTI 2500 PRO Detector with Waterproof Search Coil for sale in Uitenhage (ID:25949577) :D

              It's so good, just think of something, anything, and it will find it
              Thanks for the clarification on that - whoops - hope you DID at least cover cost!
              I can simply drool over the Garrett!! Was going to bid on the Bounty Hunter but by the time I looked it had soared over the limit of my pocket money :p

              Originally posted by ClickandShip View Post
              I sometimes wonder if buyers know how a seller sits and watches their auctions in the hopes that they at least cover cost..
              One day when I'm grown-up - I want to be a seller on BoB too - I can TOTALLY imagine how nail-biting it must be for the sellers, believe me. Used to sell earrings on flea markets etc. so understand a little bit. Am thoroughly empathetic to the traders' side.
              Hava lovely evening... :D
              "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

              Comment


              • #8
                I just want a little metal detector to have fun with! At a "little" price ... lol
                Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                Today I am wise and am changing myself.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi Lily,

                  Just sent you a 'little' PM regarding your needs for a 'little' detector :p

                  regards

                  TT

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like the low postage charged. At least if I bid I know that the postage won't bankrupt me. I love metal detectors too and bought a simple one from ebay about 8 years ago. I actually had to go to the bank a total of three times, and spent over an hour just to get the payment sorted out. The actual cost of the metal detector was about 1/10th the eventual price I ended up paying. I only later discovered BidorBuy.:)
                    Win Big

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      @RAJRULES1

                      Technology has changed in 8 years, you might be suprised at what detectors can do today :)

                      If you have any brand in mind which we do not sell, let us know, I will be more than happy to import it for you, we handle customs charges, VAT & clearance.

                      regards

                      TT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks. Will do! Just waiting for a few sales and I'll have enough spare cash to get one of your monsters. Then I can find some treasures and become a millionaire.:D
                        Win Big

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RAJRULES1 View Post
                          Thanks. Will do! Just waiting for a few sales and I'll have enough spare cash to get one of your monsters. Then I can find some treasures and become a millionaire.:D
                          mmmm, can only dream of those millions in gold coins :D

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hah hah hah

                            Originally posted by TT Trading SA View Post
                            mmmm, can only dream of those millions in gold coins :D
                            Buried treasure se voet!! :p

                            I need a metal detector to find all the nails and screws which have been ploughed into our verge and driveway by the house construction team next door. :eek:

                            We have both had so many flat tyres in the past while from these blerry skerp dinge! I dream of being able to remove all the sharp debris so that we are no longer on instant first name terms with all the staff at the Mr Tyre shop... Both of us currently have vehicles with slow punctures... Getting them fixed on the weekend! Ugh!

                            But yes indeed - it would be great fun to find some luverly gold coins..... ;)
                            "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MsPlod View Post
                              Buried treasure se voet!! :p

                              I need a metal detector to find all the nails and screws which have been ploughed into our verge and driveway by the house construction team next door. :eek:

                              We have both had so many flat tyres in the past while from these blerry skerp dinge! I dream of being able to remove all the sharp debris so that we are no longer on instant first name terms with all the staff at the Mr Tyre shop... Both of us currently have vehicles with slow punctures... Getting them fixed on the weekend! Ugh!

                              But yes indeed - it would be great fun to find some luverly gold coins..... ;)
                              LOL !!!! After you clean up your iron overdose, you can start looking for those millions !!!! :D

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X