Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference between......?

...Unsuccessful listing and Closed listing?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Dunno, but think Unsuccessful listings had no sales/bids and Closed listings had sales/bids on the item.
    bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

thanks Andries, I am wondering if they can be changed or altered in some way.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I Second that.

Comment

make one for items that have closed with no more relistings left because at the moment the two we have are doing the same thing.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

i have both these 2 options open at am looking at both listings and i do not see any difference between the two, what do i not see?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hi there. There is no difference between unsuccessful/closed listings. It's just the wording. I first thought it has something to do with amount of views, but now bids (unsuccessful) and closed being something I closed earlier. But no, they're both the same.

Comment

why have 2 of the same thing. if an item is bid on then it would not be in either of those 2 listings so for me it makes no sense.

how about 1 listing for items that were unsuccessful (closed with no bids but still being relisted) and 1 for closed listings meaning closed as in no more relistings?

you already have a place for bids and a place for deleted items so whats wrong with a place for closed and no more relisting items?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                X