No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoB must start a courier service...

I am curious, we all know how fantastic SAPO is

I am sure if BoB had to start a shipping or courier company and only make the service available to BoB users, they would make a killing ???

And while I am being so sharp tonight, why does'nt BoB open a warehouse and store all the sellers stock there and ship it from there as well? It will surely prevent a lot of scammers from selling illegal or fake stuff???

Just a thought...

i like the courier idea or even a BoBnet (postnet) type company because at the end of the day we all win.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

There has been a lot of talk in the past about getting a courier company to take on BoB deliveries. Problem is, how would this be advertised to all sellers so that the majority would get on board ?

As to the warehouse ... from all the warnings about how we are being watched ... Macmuffin can most likely just scan our storage areas to check what we have :p
      Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Not a good idea at all!! Can you imagine the 'BoB Wharehouse' gets robbed??:o

What would the insurance costs be to cover such a disaster??:o

No, No, No!!
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Mmmm, what can I say

I am getting a complex here... There is always someone thinking further than me

So much for being the most clever person I know...

Comment

Originally posted by MediaTech View Post
            I am getting a complex here... There is always someone thinking further than me

So much for being the most clever person I know...

Don't stress about it, it comes with experience (sometimes nasty) and with time and hopefully without the nasty experiences, you will come up with brilliant ideas too.;)
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
            X