No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Upload Pictures...

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/image/fck_image.jsp might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this web page later.
    More information on this error

Is anyone else struggling to upload pictures?
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Hi - we had some power-surge in the data-centre and our upload server's - both redundant power-supplies died. Really a freak-situation and we hope to restore service by around 1-2pm today. All existing thumbnails will work, but images hosted on our image-server as well as image-uploads will not work.

I will post an update once service is restored. We are sorry about the downtime, but are working quite quick to get the service up and running again.
    Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
    Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

I also noticed this, I couldnt login and when I tried to access the forum it was also not accessible. Everything is back in order now.

Sipho
      CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Still cant upload images, or view images listings.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Me neither...
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

We have to get images up by tomorrows Crazy Auction.

Any feedback?
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

i have a feeling there will be a lot of sellers working late tonight...
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hi - servers are up and running. We had a power issue in the data-centre and needed to recable a powerstrip. Apologies for the downtime caused. We have our fully redundant servers up and running by the end of this week.

Comment

Sounds hectic.
                  Thanks MM.
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

All pics still missing from listings. Tried to re-do and all I get is little box with red x. Going offsite (Photobucket) to 'fix' Crazy Wednesday listings. Will this need to be done to ALL listings?
                    Last edited by Not1CentMore; 04-10-10, 19:40.
                    ~ When I'm cremated, I want firecrackers in every pocket. Goin' out with a bang! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Not1CentMore View Post
                      All pics still missing from listings. Tried to re-do and all I get is little box with red x. Suggestions....
                      Can you post a link - I did some spot checks and everything seems to look fine. All servers are up and running too.

Comment

HI MAC
                        Definitely problem again-Thumbnails not opening and uploads are coming back with red error message and when they go through the picture does not appear but a url path shows -I have posted this elsewhere as well!!
                        NEIL

Comment

can you open a command prompt on Windows and then execute the following: ipconfig /flushdns
                          you might also need to reconnect on your internet connection

Comment

Here is one: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=26861229
                            If I go offsite and use Photobucket and direct link, then it is fine: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=26515657
                            Even regular listings....pics are poof!: http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=26829961 - over 2000 of 'em.
                            ~ When I'm cremated, I want firecrackers in every pocket. Goin' out with a bang! ~

Comment

Hi, this is really strange. I am connecting via ADSL from home and the picture in this listing shows (http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_im..._12843-01.jpg) (a fountain with a frog):

Comment

Working...
                              X