Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplier up in flames

One of the main suppliers of items that sellers on Bob uses went up in flames. Is this going to have a big impact on sellers and Bob?
    Johannesburg's China Mall on fire: News24: South Africa: News

It looks like it was contained to one building only. It is a very handy place to find bargains for things we get overcharged for in the usual shops.
    China Mall Fire contained
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Terry Pratchett

Comment

hi , was it china mall or china mart?
      COME WITH US............

Comment

Originally posted by YSLMAGIC View Post
        hi , was it china mall or china mart?
        I've phoned one of the suppliers at the mall and they say it's central so I think its the new one next to the mart the one next to the M1 cumming from boysens

Comment

Oops, lets hope for the best and all is well, cannot say i am unhappy about the fireworks though, as it is detremental to our dogs!
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tjaart van der walt View Post
            I've phoned one of the suppliers at the mall and they say it's central so I think its the new one next to the mart the one next to the M1 cumming from boysens
            hi thanks , thats a relief for me but i hope no1 got hurt or too much damage was done
            COME WITH US............

Comment

Does anyone know if they have a website, would like to go look around at their items?

Comment

The buildings that burnt down might have some problems with stock especially the sellers selling Knives ..It is the new china mall around the corner from Chinamart
                On Sunday the wholesale sweet market, the wholesale chicken market and the furniture market just further up the road also burnt down...wonder if it someone that is starting all these fires?
                Last edited by Gem Shop; 10-10-10, 16:11.
                You teach best what you need to learn most...think about it and you will realize I am correct

Comment

Working...
                X