Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghanistan in SA?

Urghh! Do people really think we have time on our hands to waste.

Is this a prank or real? Delivery address from buyer:

Postnet suite 4080
    Private bag 82323
    Afghanistan

SAPO shows this as street code for Boitekong (Rustenburg) as well as the box code for Rustenburg

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/userpr...UserId=1779269
    Last edited by BeadsandBaubles; 15-10-10, 11:02. Reason: Query
    "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
    "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Maybe he feels homesick? Wishful thinking perhaps? Or there's something weird about the geography or population of the area?
    Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

I also had one very similer:

knoppiesdoring
      johannesburg
      South Africa

LMAOROFL
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

I have to laugh, nothing like smilies to dampen the fire. (Hubby has a rather cruder way of putting it). But Ja, maybe sometimes we just misinterpret the good humour of others.

I 'EM SMILIES
        "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
        "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Comment

LoL Good one Beads

Comment

Working...
          X