Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNC increase

Has anybody notice a increase in non paying customers, I have easily doubled the amount of SNC's I file, compared to 6 months ago.

Yes, us to.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

SNC increase

I have definitely noticed and increase. Main culprets to me are new buyers who have joined the day of the auction, bid and then are never heard from again. It is really annoying especially when promotional fees are paid to list these items.

My other gripe is the attitude that some of these new buyers have. They outbid everybody on the auction but when it comes to paying, they have this nonchelant "You will wait " for your money attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by sajlr View Post
        Has anybody notice a increase in non paying customers, I have easily doubled the amount of SNC's I file, compared to 6 months ago.
        A sign of the economic times it will only get worse before it gets better!
        My age is but an irrelevant number !
        Items I am selling.

Comment

If people don't have money , they should not be bidding. Poor economic times are no excuse for not fulfilling a sale. Unfortunately some people just bid for amusement with no intention of ever paying for the item .
          consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative.

Comment

Happening here as well - also mostly first timers who never respond to emails & never pay..
            I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Yup, definitely an increase, very annoying.
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Same here, I have a list of unpaid orders which am sure wont be paid.

Sipho
                CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

when i look at the bottom right of my sellers screen , i get depressed , becuase i realise how much i have lost in the past 3 months and how its probably a joke to some fool.......who just bid for kicks ...........im sure BOB will find a solution or compensation for this soon becuase i dont think there much you can do to stop these clowns right now
                  COME WITH US............

Comment

Yup, this SNC thing is getting rather out of hand... I suppose we can attribute the increases to the growth of BOB lately as well, but it's getting us down too...
                    "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

SNC increase

Crazy Wednesday has come again and lo and behold the new buyers are at it again, bidding away on my items. My heart is sinking with every bid that gets placed.

Comment

I loose thousands per months on SNCs. SNC rate for me has increased by 3% which isn't good. Maybe BOB can refund you fees paid for premium and home page listings if buyers does not make payment for items purchased.

Comment

I think I read on another topic somewhere that they won't refund the fees as they feel you received the extra advertising that you paid for.. However, I think this may result in a decline in sellers using these extra options as it may not work out financially in the end..
                          I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Hi All

Unfortunately bidorbuy does not refund enhanced listing fees, these are charged regardless of whether a sale takes place or not, you get your items featured more prominently on the site, thus get additional exposure and more page views - enhanced listing fees are an advertising cost. As the site grows these issues will continue to manifest themselves on the site and the SNC process is in place to deal with these issues. These "growing pains" will still be with us for some time, and we all have to go through it as part of the phenomenal growth we have experienced.

We just have to soldier on and try educate the new buyers.

Kind regards
                            Cuan

Comment

Originally posted by The Bag Lady View Post
                              Crazy Wednesday has come again and lo and behold the new buyers are at it again, bidding away on my items. My heart is sinking with every bid that gets placed.
                              yes snc has def. increased, with wednesday auction i just pray that newbies will be out bidded. please can we not have a rule that new buyers is not allowed to bid on wed. fri. and weekend auctions. let them get a few ratings first so that all sellers can see that they are serious bidders. surely a system can be put in place to block them from bidding on promotional items up untill a certain rating of ten or twenty
                              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X