Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a new one for us! SNC Appealed

This is the first time a buyer Appeals a SNC for the following reason : "Tried to complete payment but was blocked by seller"

Item sold on 13 Oct 10 23:01 SNC filed & buyer blocked on 21 Oct 10 15:42, this is the first time I know of that a buyer NEEDS MORE than 7 DAYS to make payment BEFORE being blocked. And this is by no means a new buyer, with over 150 ratings, you should know how the system works and what each seller's terms & conditions regaring payment is.

Just hope that the BOB staff who is going to process this SNC will see that the buyer is lying on her appeal, she had 7 days to pay before being blocked.

Waar is daai bloeddruk pille !!!!

MKJ

Hi MK

If this is one of your SNC's, you can always add to your SNC details by emailing hello@bidorbuy.co.za.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

& so what if you blocked them? Unless you only accept bobpay EFT, surely they can still pay?
      I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Hi kebs

If the person won an auction and hadn't completed the auction order, once they're blocked they can't do anything.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Some buyers dont give a damn about the sellers terms and conditions, they get blocked, ask for a chance and then still rate the seller bad, there are some rocket scientists in this world of ours.

Comment

Exactly, that's why I very seldom withdraw an SNC, even if they pay, I'd rather give the money back than withdraw the SNC.
            The minute a seller withdraws an SNC, a buyer can get as nasty as they want (in revenge, for example) and the seller is stuck with the negative.
            Better to take the loss.
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
            X