Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replying to a Q&A with link

Is it acceptable to reply to a question asked in Q&A with a link to a photobucket album.

I was asked a question about one of my items and since the item already has bids, I can't update with further images.

I would like to direct him and anyone else interested to additional images on my photobucket account.

Can this be done?
    MY ITEMS

I think that would be ok, but do not post your number or any sort of contact detail to you directly as this would be considered as bypassing the BOB system and can land you into trouble!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

I understand that contact details wouldn't be acceptable.

In this case I have already sold to the buyer in the past so I can email him directly with the info but I only feel it fair that others are also able to get the info.

Thanks for the reply
      MY ITEMS

Comment

That is really decent of you, good luck with your Auctions!
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Working...
        X