Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Product Many Categories?

What happens if I have a unique product that can sell under a few different categories, do I have to choose 1 category or can I list a certain amount under each one?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

I think you can list it under additional categories but I also recall that there is a charge for an additional category!
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by wayjen View Post
      What happens if I have a unique product that can sell under a few different categories, do I have to choose 1 category or can I list a certain amount under each one?
      Hi wayjen, Lily's right. you can list in one additional promotional category at a charge of R5 per listing. Simply tick promotional category and choose the additional category you'd like to promote your item in. Promoting in the Christmas Catalogue currently costs R10 per listing additional. You can find more info here:

Help - Selling - Enhanced Listings
      "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

If you have ten of an item them I am sure you can put 2 here 2 there and so on.
        Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
        Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
          I don't actually think you can do that BBabe. That would be cheating BOB out of the promotional fees...
          "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

i have some stock of the product and this product can be used in plenty of different ways so it will fall under various categories on BoB and that is my problem.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I don't want to promote and pay money cause this will be just a normal auction or buy now product but like a said above it is 1 product with a variety of uses.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
                From my knowledge you are only allowed to list in 2 categories regardless of number of correct categories it falls under. I have a product that I listed in about 3 categories and was told I can only list in a maximum of 2 categories for teh same product.

Sipho
                CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

This is very interesting, Wayne. Curiosity killed the cat - don't let it also kill a poor, defenceless bird. Let us in on what is so useful. Please?!
                  Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                  Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

the product is perfect for you lily.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hi All,

Should you have multiple items of the same product and it fits into more than one category, you are allowed to list it in a second promotional category. More than that is multi listing.
                      bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
                      bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

thanks Andries.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                        X