Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this buyer be blacklisted or warned please!!!

This buyer won the item and afterwards said she didnt want it and wanted to cancel the order. After 7 days I filed SNC and I rated her negative for nonpayment.
    Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 7290 unlocked to all networks and unregistered was sold for R301.00 on 22 Oct at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:27423470)
    She emailed and complained why I rated her negative, I told her because she didnt pay. She then started to report me to Bidorbuy that I must contact her, I responded to all the queries and she has up to date reported more than 5 times.

This is a waste of my time as I have to respond with the same explanation to almost all customer staff of Bidorbuy. I have asked for them to ignore the buyer, but the next complain will go to a different staff member and its a waste of Bidorbuy's time and resources.

Can this buyer be warned to stop reporting me, she bid, won and didnt want the item anymore. I filed SNC and lost the listing fees paid, she cant expect me to waste my time by responding to her.

Sipho
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Hi Sipho,

I would just block her, her email and stop responding to any mails regarding the sale. As the SNC has gone through, buyer at fault I presume, and you've dealt with this on a number of occassions previously, consider it case closed. you have all the recourse you need.
    "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

I absolutely agree with Brands, Sipho. Don't let crazy buyers upset another day for you. And if she gives you a negative (revenge) rating, tough takkies - just pass it on to CW to deal with.
      Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
      Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by brands online View Post
        Hi Sipho,

I would just block her, her email and stop responding to any mails regarding the sale. As the SNC has gone through, buyer at fault I presume, and you've dealt with this on a number of occassions previously, consider it case closed. you have all the recourse you need.
        The problem now is she reports me to Bidorbuy customer support, if I dont respond they will take action against my account and disable me or something as they are not fully aware of the buyer's actions. The problem is this is dealt by different customer support staff members who are not aware the buyer is just a waste of time and now I have to explain to each email I get from Bidorbuy.

I have blocked her and she doesnt email me directly, she goes to Bidorbuy.

Sipho

Comment

Well each time BoB contacts you by email, take note of the reference numbers and email BoB, telling them that the buyer is now harassing you and would they please get her to stop.
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
            Well each time BoB contacts you by email, take note of the reference numbers and email BoB, telling them that the buyer is now harassing you and would they please get her to stop.
            I think this will work better as they will know how many times she has contacted them for the same problem.

Comment

Working...
            X