Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This buyer should be ashamed of herself!!!

    I received this question to request a bid cancellation, the reason is rather stupid. Some parents would say anything, even lie about their kids to get bids deleted.

    Good Day,
    I would like to cancell this bid. My daughter (2yrs)pressed the "place your bid option" in error.
    I would like to apologise for any inconvinience caused in advance.
    Please can you let me know whether this is in order.
    Regards,

    Sipho
    Last edited by SProducts; 16-11-10, 17:59.
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

  • #2
    looks like ablatant lie to me did the 2 year old also press the confirm your bid option
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by babyface2 View Post
      looks like ablatant lie to me did the 2 year old also press the confirm your bid option
      After first entering several numbers... LOL!!!
      "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

      Comment


      • #4
        Goodness....now we've really heard the "cherry on the cake" . Absolutely unbelievable. Sipho, please mention who the "buyer" is as I would like to block him/her immediately. If the 2-year old can confirm a bid, just think what the dog will do next.....they've got the same size brain as a 2-year old (and this is a fact!)

        Comment


        • #5
          The buyer in Question:

          All ratings received by bkgoadi on bidorbuy.co.za
          Money is not the root of all evil, but rather the lack thereof!
          My Bargains

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bertman Trading View Post
            That was very fast, well unfortunately she got outbid before I could even check to delete the bid.

            Sipho
            CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Miss Jewels View Post
              If the 2-year old can confirm a bid, just think what the dog will do next.....they've got the same size brain as a 2-year old (and this is a fact!)
              I beg to differ here, a dog does not have the size of a 2 year olds brain guaranteed, you can teach a 2 month old pup to pee on newspaper and sit and lay on command with repetition!
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

              "Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

              "Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

              Comment


              • #8
                had a few of those mistakes in the last few months we however do not cancel bids.


                VIEW MY ITEMS!


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
                  I beg to differ here, a dog does not have the size of a 2 year olds brain guaranteed, you can teach a 2 month old pup to pee on newspaper and sit and lay on command with repetition!
                  and what does that say about 58 year old men? Ever tried training one of them to put the toilet seat down?
                  Items I have for sale.

                  Why do today what you can put off till next year?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mellowred View Post
                    and what does that say about 58 year old men? Ever tried training one of them to put the toilet seat down?
                    I gave up on people years ago, well i just train them for the sake of our furries, trying to understand them has disapeared! Dogs are now my forte'!
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

                    "Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

                    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by babyface2 View Post
                      looks like ablatant lie to me did the 2 year old also press the confirm your bid option

                      Good one Babyface2!!!!!. The child must be genius in the making.
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!

                      Never put off until tomorrow, what you can do today

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by wayjen View Post
                        had a few of those mistakes in the last few months we however do not cancel bids.
                        Us either, have had the weirdest requests and excuses just like this one though, I'd be wary though... at 3 years the kid will probably be running their own BOB account and put us all out of business...
                        "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SProducts View Post
                          That was very fast, well unfortunately she got outbid before I could even check to delete the bid.

                          Sipho
                          Unfortunately or fortunately?
                          Money is not the root of all evil, but rather the lack thereof!
                          My Bargains

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This 2 year old is something else - wonder if she's enrolling at Oxford University for next year?
                            Last edited by lilythepink; 17-11-10, 09:14.
                            Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                            Today I am wise and am changing myself.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I wonder if I can use the excuse I have a broken finger, and it keeps hitting keys it shouldnt. (I really do have a broken finger) it doesnt make typing very easy.
                              Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X