Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customs phone number?

Hi guys.. Every now & then I get a fastmail card from customs requesting an invoice for a parcel.. So I spend hours on the phone waiting for some-one to answer at one of the four numbers they write on the card.. It can take days sometimes for me to finally get hold of some-one as I can't spend hours trying different numbers hoping some-one will answer.. Then the new post office tracking system doesn't help either.. The old system sometimes showed the international tracking number, so I least knew what the parcel was.. Not anymore.. Now I have to phone to find out what the parcel is - they are not sitting with the parcels, so have to take my details, check the parcel & phone me back to tell me what the contents are so I know which invoice to fax them.. Guess how much luck I have with that!! :( Does anyone have a direct phone number or fax number to some-one reliable there please?? This is getting way too frustrating.. & I shall not comment on the actual charges I end up paying either.. Although, I'd happily them in the first place if I didn't have to suffer this torment!!
    I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

I have the numbers for Jobrug, I think to get the numbers for your customs you must ask for them from 0860111502.
    I got the numbers for Jobrug from them.

Sipho
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Thanks Sipho! Will give it a try..
      I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Working...
      X