Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Namibian Parcel

:)Hi there ... does anyone know how to track a parcel that has been sent to Namibia? I can track it on the sapo website to the point where it left SA... but now not sure how it works from here? Any help would be appreciated
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Tracking for Namibian parcel

Originally posted by daisyjewel View Post
    :)Hi there ... does anyone know how to track a parcel that has been sent to Namibia? I can track it on the sapo website to the point where it left SA... but now not sure how it works from here? Any help would be appreciated
    Hi daisyjewel

I know this post is old and long gone, but I am having the same problem now and was wondering if you found out in the meantime how to track a parcel that was mailed to Namibia?

Greetings
    Elize

Comment

Elize, you can phone your local post office and give them the national number. They have a specific call centre they contact for the international number. I normally call Cape Mail in Epping and they help me with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels4u View Post
        Hi daisyjewel

I know this post is old and long gone, but I am having the same problem now and was wondering if you found out in the meantime how to track a parcel that was mailed to Namibia?

Greetings
        Elize
        Untitled Document Once your parcel leaves South Africa - I find this to be the most informative
        Greetings
        Belmark

Comment

Working...
        X