Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email for DHL for customs clearance?

Anyone have an email address for some-one at DHL in Joburg who can help clear a parcel that DHL have for me? I phoned DHL with the waybill info, but so far, they have given me 3 wrong email addresses that keep bouncing back.. I apparently have to send them forms, which I am used to doing with customs, but have never used a courier service before.. & never will again after this! They've had my parcel since 2 June, but never bothered to contact me. (I thought my supplier was sending via regular mail, so wasn't worried about the time taking to deliver, but he thought he'd be helpful & send with a courier..)
    I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Not sure if this will work, I had to email an invoice in january and this is the email I used and it didnt bounce. I got it from them when I called.

shantelle.carney@dhl.com

Sipho
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Thanks! Will give it a try!
      I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Working...
      X