Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrol Industry Strike

Just hit me now, how is gonna affect us who send and receive goods via any transport system

Originally posted by DA_LION_619 View Post
    Just hit me now, how is gonna affect us who send and receive goods via any transport system
    True DA_LION think of all the negative ratings that we're going to recieve as some buyers don't accept any excusess. Maby we must start listing fuel on bob wonder if they would stop us :)

Comment

Lol, I knew the 2010 "Goodwill" would not last. So we had a month of peace, calm, service delivery and everyone behaving themselves.

Yippee :p But back to the real South Africa. Buckle up everyone, looks like we're in for another rollercoaster ride of irritations.
      "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
      "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Comment

Yup, just heard SAPO might strike in September AGAIN
        "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

Originally posted by brands online View Post
          Fantastic... Then it'll be time to update listings & recommend courier delivery..
          I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Courier won't work kebs , the whole country is at strike, how is the courier companies going to make it if they can't fill up

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsandBaubles View Post
              Lol, I knew the 2010 "Goodwill" would not last. So we had a month of peace, calm, service delivery and everyone behaving themselves.

Yippee :p But back to the real South Africa. Buckle up everyone, looks like we're in for another rollercoaster ride of irritations.

Is it just that my memory banks are on strike, or were there NO electricity warnings flashing on TV while the world cup was on?

Just last week I noticed the 6:30pm regular red bar across my TV warning me to turn off all "except the TV" and honestly I can' remember having seen it for ages.

How did Escom supply all that electricity for a month and now I'm not even allowed to tumble dry and cook at the same time
              Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by brands online View Post
                Is this serious?

About the Petrol Industry, are they really on strike?

Sipho
                CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

yip. there were all standing there at the engine garage looking violent

Comment

Originally posted by SProducts View Post
                    Is this serious?

About the Petrol Industry, are they really on strike?

Sipho
                    Yes, unfortunately it is true, Sipho. Even here in our little cathedral city in the Eastern Cape. Fortunately I heard on the news on Friday or Saturday that there was going to be this petrol attendants' strike so both our cars have full tanks. Am just wondering how long the strike will continue and, even more important, who will be the next to strike? Post Office? Dairy? Hairdressers? Any other suggestions? :p
                    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

:oHow about all housewifes who runs the household without any pay and listen to whining children and selfish husbands mowning all day long and then the faithfull and loyal husbands who work religiously to income their family to give them a better life and future but yet they are underpaid and then last but not least, the sellers on BOB to teach all the buyers a very good lesson in ethics!;)
                      Last edited by DestinysAngels; 02-09-10, 18:58.
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Unfortunately the "SWC honeymoon" is now over and the TAIL is now wagging the DOG once again. I often wonder about the "No work, no pay" slogan that is so freely used - can you see this happening?
                        The spin off of all the rejected wage increase DEMANDS is now spilling over to the other unions. NUM has indicated their support to the strike as well. As for SAPO, they seem to be on a permanent GO SLOW -eish!!
                        Items I am selling.

The tongue weighs practically nothing..
                        Some people can't hold it!!

Comment

Hello Lily

who will be the next to strike?
                          Watch us! If our demands are not met (higher prices on the Wednesday Crazy Auctions) all the Stamp Dealers will join the revolution.

Regards

Jacques
                          Philately starts where the catalogue stops.
                          Items I have for sale.

Comment

Stamp out striking stamp dealers! Good grief, Jacques! Please do NOT go on strike (especially not from the forum!) :p
                            Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                            Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Was at the Post Office this morning and was told that SAPO Employees are planning a strike within the next month, however members at the Zeerust Branch will NOT be participating.:D

The Lady said something about an issue that was supposed to have been resolved yesterday that would influence the action but was unclear on the details.
                              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X