Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to track a parcel

I am trying to track a parcel that came from China. The tracking number starts with CT
    and ends with CN WITH 9 numbers in between... Can anyone tell me which courier company uses these tracking digits?

I may be very wrong here, but I think you can call customs and they may be able to tell you. Are you sure its a courier not PO?
    Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
    Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

It can be a postal, never ordered anything from China before... But you may be on to something BB, thanx will call them 2morrow.

Comment

Hi there. You can contact Deon Muller (deon.muller@postoffice.co.za) at Cape Mail and ask him to assist. He has often helped me with tracing parcels and also in giving the SA tracking number which starts with RI......... Hope you come right.

Comment

Wow thanx Miss Jewels, you're a darling

Comment

If the item is not yet in South AFrica, you can track it here, www.track-trace.com under post/ems or directly here 欢迎使用国际普邮跟踪查询--用户 询

It normally takes about 10 days for China items to be scanned locally after they left China.

Sipho
            CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Thank you Sipho, you are so helpfull... It is people like you that makes BoB the place it is today. We need more sellers like you.

Comment

Hope you come right, thanks every one I will also be saving this info.
                Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
                Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Working...
                X