No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance with Speed services couriers

Good day.

Once again it happens to me.I send out a Parcel that went missing during transit, and were informed that insurance are not allowed on Valuable items such as Watches , Jewelery....ext.

I talk to one of the Chief officers at speed services couriers just today.The Contact person were Walter and his Contact NR is 011-9613095.

So i just worn all Sellers on Bidorbuy, if you pay insurance you make them rich. And when something went missing 1 in 500 items they already pocket all money for them self.

His comment were " Use your own insurance Company or post with Other shippers that do insure valuable items.

Regards

Sakkie Venter.

I didnt know this, thats stupid why do they even allow you to pay insurance in the first place?
    This is a 100% scam.

Sipho
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

So then what do they cover? You wouldn't insure it if it isn't valuable?!
      I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

This has never made sense to me either... if I send a book worth R1000 that is fine but a watch worth a R1000 is not insured! Surely Speed Services is responsible for the safe delivery of the package and it is none of the staff's business what is inside. We have had terrible experience with Speed Services theft! about 3 or 4 times the speed bags have arrived at the customer completely sealed but with the jewellery stolen out of the package and only the empty box inside. The workers have found a way to open the speed bags and re-seal them. I AVOID using speed services at all costs and try to give as much of my courier deliveries to Berco Express. They are much more accountable and reliable.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

This is getting more scary. For the first in many years that I used Speed services never had a parcel lost, but it happened last month. How do I encourage buyers to insure when speed services wont insure.

I am now considering canceling the option of speed services and using econo. It comes nearly to the same, I have parcels sent on Monday and most arrived on tuesday and some today.

Sipho
          CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

i label everything an ornament ------ but i have to agree with you Sipho , SAPO have really stepped up their game , parcels go from JHB to CT in 3 days , that for me is excellent and very honestly , the last time they lost a parcel , was december last year , but lets rather stop talkimg about them before we go and jinx it
            COME WITH US............

Comment

I am now considering canceling the option of speed services and using econo. It comes nearly to the same, I have parcels sent on Monday and most arrived on tuesday and some today.
              I no longer offer Speed Services, and I have had no complaints nor Queries. I only ship Insured parcel though.
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
              X