Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in problem

Hi there.. Is anyone else having the same problem? When I log in, it tells me internet explorer cannot disply the webpage.. All other sites working perfectly, & obviously the forum - just my account gives me that message.. Internet connection is fine, so very confused..
    P.S. I can log in on my cell...
    Last edited by kebs; 27-06-10, 20:52. Reason: Added P.S..
    I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

No problem my side. Stupid suggestion, but are you not still logged in on phone ... blocking yourself from logging in again?
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Nope - I tried the phone after I couldn't get in on the net..
      I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

Are you sure your gigs aren't up.
        I could get into gmail but not Bob .
        My son is here from U.K. and used my gigs--uploading videos
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I have unlimited adsl through a company here in PE - wonderful not to worry about what's left before I have to cough up more money!! Just tried logging in to Std bank - same message... I've never had this before..

Comment

Hi kebs, I used to get the same message with my bank & BoB after I first started on BoB but after downloading/uploading? FireFox I haven't had it since.
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

Apparently it was an issue with my service provider - which they have thankfully sorted out!! Proves to me I am addicted to BOB!!! :D

Comment

You are definitely not the only BoB addict. Two days away from the computer and I am only now recovering ... :p
                Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

sheesssshhh, lucky you guys. While i do love BOBbing, it's sometimes more necessity than leisurely addiction :p
                  "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

It's definately a neccessity with me too - but I could actually work off my phone.. Just not as fast & as big as my pc.. I knew my service provider would sort it out today, but I felt very panicky not having proper access to my account! Proves my addiction!!

Comment

Working...
                    X