This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still need help please-win 7

Hi-i stil lneed help-NEW laptop and new window 7-all ok except i cannot view bigger image when i double click on the small picture i get blank box-I have reset explorer and set my internet security to medium but still same result-any ideas please??
    NEIL

Hi Neil,

I had a similar problem in explorer 7. On the bottom left of the page, it should have an error message. Probably "done" with a yellow triangle with exclamation mark. If you double click the icon, it should give you the error message. If you give me the error message I should be able to find the fix for the error. Think it was a script error of sorts
    MY ITEMS

Comment

In the meantime you can try this fix and see if it helps

To resolve this problem in Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
      1. Quit all programs that are running.
      2. Click Start, and then click Run.
      3. Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.
      4. When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded" message, click OK.
      If this does not resolve the problem, repeat steps 2 through 4 for each of the following files (in step 3, replace Urlmon.dll with each of the file names below):
      • Shdocvw.dll
      • Actxprxy.dll
      • Oleaut32.dll
      • Mshtml.dll
      • Browseui.dll
      • Shell32.dll
      MY ITEMS

Comment

Originally posted by donovink View Post
        Hi Neil,

I had a similar problem in explorer 7. On the bottom left of the page, it should have an error message. Probably "done" with a yellow triangle with exclamation mark. If you double click the icon, it should give you the error message. If you give me the error message I should be able to find the fix for the error. Think it was a script error of sorts
        If you guys can mail/post the script error or a screenshot we will be able to fix it. When navigating on our site, there should be no script errors / yellow triangles. Please let us know and we will try and fix if there is a problem.

I just tried to replicate this on Win7+IE8 and WinXP+IE8 and do not get the same error - large images display fine.
        Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
        Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

Hi Macmuffin,

I had this error a while bug and the fix I posted worked in resolving it
          MY ITEMS

Comment

You could also try these with the sam emethod as above

Start>Run>Regsvr32 vbscript.dll

Start>Run>Regsvr32 jscript.dll
            MY ITEMS

Comment

Originally posted by donovink View Post
              Hi Macmuffin,

I had this error a while bug and the fix I posted worked in resolving it
              Good to know - on the tech side we are spoiled with Macs/Linux and don't experience those Windows issues on a day-to-day basis.

On our test environments we could not replicate it and I hope that your recommendation will fix it. I guess this is one of the downsides of Windows (even Win7 still has it's downs) where all of a sudden something breaks without the user having done anything.

@ATA STAMP CENTRE - perhaps give those recommendations a try - I don't believe it could break anything - just registers libraries supporting script functionality...
              Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
              Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

This error also cropped up on my pc when I upgraded internet explorer.

By the way the fix is from microsoft website so "shouldn't" break anything!
                MY ITEMS

Comment

Working...
                X