Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since when did the forum open up on its own tab?

I came onto the forum now to rant and rave and i see the forum opened up its very own tab on my pc, since when has this changed?

I like it by the way because now i can chat whilst posting an auction.

nice guys.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Originally posted by wayjen View Post
    i see the forum opened up its very own tab on my pc, since when has this changed?
    I think about 2 or 3 days ago - but I don't like it that much - a bit irritating. If i want to be on the forum I don't want the Bid or Buy open in another, have to close it every time.

Could have just opened the link in a new tab/window. As most people won't do both at the "same" time - and when needed just open it as mentioned :p Anyway :D
    Jacque31

Comment

yeah i guess you right with the tab story.

thanks for the feedback Jacque

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

No worries:p
        Jacque31

Comment

I came onto the forum now to rant and rave and i see the forum opened up its very own tab on my pc, since when has this changed?

nice guys.
          Where do you see this? It does not open a tab on my Bidorbuy. Maybe Bob are sick of hearing from me.:o
          Right now I only get the category discussions and cant get into the top part of the forum.
          I opened this down under.
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

when i clicked on "forum" from the auction side of BoB it opened a tab maybe it depends on what browser you use?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

when i clicked on "forum" from the auction side of BoB it opened a tab maybe it depends on what browser you use?
              No I highly doubt that. Geewiz try deleting history, cookies ect ect, do a refresh and check then. Think this is quite new so that could possibly explain things. As for the forum that should also be sorted, if not I guess BoB will have to have a look for you.;):D
              Jacque31

Comment

It opens a new tab on my side - I think this is an option on our own set-up. Not sure where to find it, but I assume it is under internet tools - options. I know I've seen it somewhere ;).
                Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Are you guys sure this is happening? The only links we open in a new tab are Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. The blog and forum have always opened in the same window.
                  Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
                  Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

Originally posted by jacque31 View Post
                    No I highly doubt that. Geewiz try deleting history, cookies ect ect, do a refresh and check then. Think this is quite new so that could possibly explain things. As for the forum that should also be sorted, if not I guess BoB will have to have a look for you.;):D
                    I got into top part of forum after deleting browsing history.It was about time too.Took a while. I dont get this tab though
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

MacMuffin i just tested it again and it opened in the BoB auction window but every time i opened it today it always opened in another tab.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

MacMuffin i just tested it again and it opened in the BoB auction window but every time i opened it today it always opened in another tab.
                        U sure you have no aliens/astronauts tampering with your computer ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MacMuffin View Post
                          U sure you have no aliens/astronauts tampering with your computer ;)
                          ha ha ha ja ja ja when you gonna give us another clue man?

are you on my contact list? :D

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

ha ha ha ja ja ja when you gonna give us another clue man?

are you on my contact list? :D
                            clue: not on your contact list.

Comment

damn! ok cause it's been bugging me since we last spoke and i want to ask but....................

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X