Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant login to bob account with blackberry

Anyone know whjy I can't login using this phonen logs in with my other phone, not with the b berry?? Says password or username incorrect?

When i tried it with the Star phone that insurance paid me out with (awful phone when u've had better) - it wouldnt allow either, something to do with the cookies. Try get in from a link?
    What's for sale today?

Comment

Try downloading opera mini which is a browser for cellphones. It often works where the phone's normal browser won't.
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I have a BlackBerry and have found BOLT to be one of the best browsers for it.

Yes I can login to BOB with it.
        Regards, Shane
        A dedicated Web-Junkie who provides affordable internet services for ALL.
        My Listings on BoB

Comment

Everytime I log in it goes to an error message but there's an option "details"...when I click on that it takes me to the usual log in page. I use the standard browser (whatever that is?), not Opera, on 8900.

Comment

We do apologise for this. The site is optimised for traditional internet use. However, we are busy working on a mobile version, but this will take some time to be ready, probably only towards the end of the year.

Kind regards
            Cuan

Comment

Working...
            X