Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afval en Afvalligheidjies

I am looking for Dine Van Zyl's "Afval en Afvalligheidjies," which was published by Saayman & Weber in 1983. The 13-digit ISBN for this book is 9780797100121, whereas the 10-digit ISBN is 0797100121. I am an avid student of traditional "boerekos" and would be very willing to pay a decent price for a copy of this book in decent to excellent condition.

Hope someone can help you - we don't want you to starve at half past midnight! You must have been really hungry when you did this post?! ;)
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Ask her, maybe she can help you :http://www.dinevanzyl.co.za/index.php?id=11
      Last edited by admin; 14-06-10, 11:16.
      bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
      bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Thanks much for the suggestion! I already corresponded with Ms. Van Zyl directly - she indicated that the book is out of print and, hence, I am turning to the rich "hunting ground" that is Bid-or-Buy given that I've seen "Afval en Afvalligheidjies" offered here for sale twice in the recent past. I'm one step ahead of you!

Comment

lol, good for you. I will also do a check around my area. We have lots of Afval lovers in the Karoo. (I detest the smell, thus don't go near it, but respect the people that do) ;)
          See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

Thanks - it would be much appreciated! :)

Comment

Working...
            X