Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monopoly Board Game from the 80's or 90's!

I am seriously looking for the Monopoly Board Games from the 80's and or the 90's. The one from the 80's came in a white box and the 90's one came in a red box. These sets were the sets BEFORE the new addition came out that now has the new streets and utilities. Please help! I'm willing to pay a good price for them.

Thanks!

I have sent you a PM...

Ooops - I see you do not accept Private Messages...

I have a Monopoly Board that seems to be around the right age. If you send me a PM with your e-mail address I can mail you some photo's to show you its condition. If you like it and would like to make me an offer we can agree on I will then list it for you BoB today. Postage would be R40.00

Thanks
    Wendy
    Last edited by retailrush; 29-07-10, 08:33.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

Originally posted by retailrush View Post
      I have sent you a PM...

I have a Monopoly Board that seems to be around the right age. If you send me a PM with your e-mail address I can mail you some photo's to show you its condition. If you like it and would like to make me an offer we can agree on I will then list it for you BoB today. Postage would be R40.00

Thanks
      Wendy
      WOW! That's fantastic, please send me an PM again, I just changed my settings....ooopps! Please send me a PM on a price you are willing to accept for it and I would love to see some photo's of the board, I'll email my address in reply to your PM.

Thanks again.
      Ian.

Comment

Hi All,

Please keep in mind that exchanging contact details on the Forum is not allowed.

Thank you.
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          Hi All,

Please keep in mind that exchanging contact details on the Forum is not allowed.

Thank you.
          Apologies Admin!! I couldn't figure out how to put up some pictures on the forum as I haven't listed this item yet...so didn't have the URL to copy and paste. I thought e-mail would be the easiest. If the buyer is interested I will definitely list the item (I won't sell it privately).

Thanks!!
          VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            Hi All,

Thank you.
            Sorry about that! We will be doing the transaction through BoB for sure! :)

Comment

Much appreciated. ;)
              bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
              bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by retailrush View Post
                I have sent you a PM...

Thanks
                Wendy
                Hi Wendy, are you going to post that big box to the States for R40? Just think you might have missed that electronicstorm is in California.
                Visit my hive!

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
                  Hi Wendy, are you going to post that big box to the States for R40? Just think you might have missed that electronicstorm is in California.
                  Monopoly - MONOPOLY GAME - South African Edition was sold for R130.00 on 29 Jul at 22:04 by retailrush in Johannesburg (ID:24368656) :D

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post

Hi BumbleBee - thanks for your concern. Once we had made contact I realised that electronicstorm had purchased from me before (I must have been half asleep yesterday morning), and so of course then also realised that R40.00 was not enough to post to the US...

Anyway as you can see the deal is done and dusted. :D Thanks Ian for your feedback to BumbleBee.

Have a great day!!
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

Great to see you guys are sorted :)
                      Visit my hive!

Comment

Working...
                      X