Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO-YO's (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Mellow Yellow...)

Hey everyone. I'm looking for some Yo-yo's specifically the Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite or Mellow Yellow brands from the 80's and or 90's editions.
    If anyone can help, that would be awesome! :)

We have one or two floating around somewhere - now it's just a case of WHERE!

Will let you know if I come across them.
    Click here for great deals!

Comment

That sounds great. I'll be sure to check back.

Comment

Wow now that brings back some good memories! I remember all sorts of tricks like "Walking the dog" etc :p

Craig Lubbe - bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's Largest Online Marketplace.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

I'm sure I still have 2 Coke ones. Will check and let you know. I know I had the normal one and the superspin.

;) And I know where to look!
          We do IT!
          See all our listings here...

Comment

Please PM should anyone be selling these, obviously sale will go thru Bob, otherwise Oom Bob gets a bit agitated.....
            Click here for great deals!

Comment

Originally posted by OHT32 View Post
              I'm sure I still have 2 Coke ones. Will check and let you know. I know I had the normal one and the superspin.

;) And I know where to look!
              That would be fantastic, please let me know if you find them. Transaction through BoB of course! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                Wow now that brings back some good memories! I remember all sorts of tricks like "Walking the dog" etc :p
                It sure does bring back memories hey! I remember 'walking the dog' too, although I think that was the only one I could do and perhaps swing the yo-yo around and we called it 'around the world'! :)

Comment

Yo-Yo's

electronicstorm look under the seller KOMANCHE. This is a very good seller and he is listing yo-yo's

Comment

Working...
                  X