Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Curve 8520 or Storm 9530

Hi, does someone want to sell a Blackberry curve 8520 or storm 9530 in pretoria or joburg. Will pay R1800 for curve or R2000 for storm. I will collect and pay WHEN i see the phone 1st. Thank you

Hi there, I have both and will be listing soon with actual photos, the 8520 is actually mine that I am wanting to sell and upgrade to the 8900, and I took good care of it.

Why not come through to Zeerust for a weekend and stay at the Groot-Marico RiverLodge, visit he Lion Park and then the Crocodile Park. The Mampoer Tour is a firm Favorite of mine:D

Listings open 9 September.;)
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Cool

That sounds ALOT of fun! But mabe in December, bit busy with studies, and i need the phone Urgently so what can we do to speed up this process and are you willing to sell it for R1800 or storm for R2000. Please please please. It was supposed to be my 21st birthday present but 2 other people on BOB dropped me. I like the storm and would want it very much but if i cant get that for that price then i'll take the curve. Hope you consider it. thanx:D

Comment

Originally posted by Area 55 View Post
        That sounds ALOT of fun! But mabe in December, bit busy with studies, and i need the phone Urgently so what can we do to speed up this process and are you willing to sell it for R1800 or storm for R2000. Please please please. It was supposed to be my 21st birthday present but 2 other people on BOB dropped me. I like the storm and would want it very much but if i cant get that for that price then i'll take the curve. Hope you consider it. thanx:D
        I got that for sale bt too bad u dnt allow shipping.

Comment

Got it

Thanks for the offers, but i got my brand new curve for R1500.00. Cheap hey! Yeah.
          With a Leather pouch

Comment

Working...
          X