Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock in system

I`m looking for a clock in system at one of our offices only ` guy works there , and I`ve been noticing he`s almost never there
    I need something where he can maybe scan his finger print to say what time he got there and then again when he leaves I have a barcode scanner any software i can use?
    Thank you.
    Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

Hello anerstemens,

Simply search bidorbuy for "attendance" in the electronic section. Quite a few from R1800 up.
    Money is not the root of all evil, but rather the lack thereof!
    My Bargains

Comment

How about setting up a WebCam in his workplace? Under the guise of "security", of course.
      Obligatory link to my listings.

Comment

good idea thx
        Originally posted by RISadler View Post
        How about setting up a WebCam in his workplace? Under the guise of "security", of course.
        Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by anerstemens View Post
          I`m looking for a clock in system at one of our offices only ` guy works there , and I`ve been noticing he`s almost never there
          I need something where he can maybe scan his finger print to say what time he got there and then again when he leaves I have a barcode scanner any software i can use?
          Thank you.
          Morning

a fellow bobber that i know has a clock machine up in gauteng its called a bonnita clock machine, and "it doesn’t fingerprint but it has fancy electronic settings that the guy wouldn’t be able to keep changing without the boss knowing about it"

Comment

Working...
          X