Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floor pillows

hi, looking for large comfy square floor pillows/cushions, non of that lumpy bean bag stuff, made of cloth or suede about 70-80cm. should not be a box shaped pillow, shape should be that of a continental pillow. thx

Hi again Jackshot
    I make cushions to order, and could supply in solid foam (will be heavy) pretty cheap as I have stock.
    You mention suede - does this mean you want very soft silky cloth or would awning canvas suit your needs.
    The awning canvas is Italian and the same as used on good quality, outdoor patio sets.
    PM if you are interested.

Yes Admin - any potential sale would be listed on BoB
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

floor pillows

hiya, awnimg canvas is ok. can yer put up a pic? what colours? how much would you ask per item? i just need 4 or 5 of them. sorry dont know how to pm. thx

Comment

cushions

I have scatter cushions that have inners that are filled with "polyester ball fibre" - that's what the label says. The inners were bought at Mr Price or Sheet Street or some such place. The problem is that the cushions go flat in no time at all and then I have to replace the inners. I was wondering if it would be possible to have the inners made of solid foam. They are 18 inch or 46 cm square. Please let me have your expert opinion on this.
        Elizabeth
        CLICK HERE TO VIEW ITEMS I AM SELLING!

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/19482375/UMTENTWENI.html

Comment

Working...
        X