No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunglasses 4 Babies!

Afternoon Everyone

I am looking for sunglasses for babies, it needs to fit them snug, i would like to use it as Props for my Reborn Dolls!

0-6 months

6-12 months

12-18months

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Destiny'
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

I bought these at Pep Stores... Find Attached...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MediaTech View Post
      I bought these at Pep Stores... Find Attached...
      Thanks a mil, wouldn't have thought of that at all, is this your baba, if so he is absolutely gorgeous!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Yip that is my MONSTER , Thanks, your sweet

Comment

MT, he is beautifull, i cannot wait to see your baby girl, if he is this stunning, you are going to need a weapon of some sort to protect her from the boys one day, i will never forget when i was little, my dad warned all the boys telling them to get lost or else, funny really but then it wasn't, LOL!
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
            MT, he is beautifull, i cannot wait to see your baby girl, if he is this stunning, you are going to need a weapon of some sort to protect her from the boys one day, i will never forget when i was little, my dad warned all the boys telling them to get lost or else, funny really but then it wasn't, LOL!

I already bought some of the cheap R 1,00 chinese "weapons" on BoB

I even have some psychological tests they will have to pass before ever dating my princess

Comment

Originally posted by MediaTech View Post
              I already bought some of the cheap R 1,00 chinese "weapons" on BoB

I even have some psychological tests they will have to pass before ever dating my princess
              Hehehehe now thats a good dad

Its funny, I have tests for the girls to pass to get near my son.
              Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
              Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
                Its funny, I have tests for the girls to pass to get near my son.
                Oh BB, so right you are, mine is on thin ice at the moment, luckily my 16 year old has no girl yet, but the 14 year old is being chased like you won't believe, LOL!
                VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Oh BB, so right you are, mine is on thin ice at the moment, luckily my 16 year old has no girl yet, but the 14 year old is being chased like you won't believe, LOL!
                  That is just the kind to girls I dont want for him. Chasing after boys is a big NO NO!

Comment

That is just the kind to girls I dont want for him. Chasing after boys is a big NO NO!
                    My feeling exactly, i believe i brought him up correctly and it shows, you must hear what he says about those girls, proofe that men are the hunter and girls well they should be lady's really. They will in any case have to get through me first before they can even look at my son.
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

My feeling exactly, i believe i brought him up correctly and it shows, you must hear what he says about those girls, proofe that men are the hunter and girls well they should be lady's really. They will in any case have to get through me first before they can even look at my son.
                      Thats for sure!!No China weapons needed here All we need is to be a good example for our sons of what a women should be, they will make the right choise

Comment

LoL Seems like there is a lot I can learn from the ladies here But DA, if your son has your sparkling personality, do you really blame the girls for chasing after him ?

Comment

[QUOTE=MediaTech;86826]LoL Seems like there is a lot I can learn fro
                          Last edited by DestinysAngels; 17-10-10, 10:35.
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Thats for sure!!No China weapons needed here All we need is to be a good example for our sons of what a women should be, they will make the right choise
                            That is the key BB, a good example and then of course we could stand together as a team and then blow the girls away to oblivion, i told mine that i will still sit on their laps one day and their wifes, well they will just have to stand aside or else, after all if it weren't for us they won't be here hey, LOL!
                            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Thanks MT, i could say the same about you, your little girl is lucky she is going to have a daddy like you!
                              , Ahhhh, Thanks girl

Comment

Working...
                              X