No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get padded envelopes?

Hi There

Could somebody refer me to a business where I go buy padded envelopes (Jiffy)?

The local post office is struggling to get stock.

CNA is way to expensive.

Any suggestions?

Bargain games

I know oyur frustration - the Post Office can not supply anymore. CNA and PNA is too expensive.

Try Makro. I've recently bought 10 for R23.00 but it also depends on the size of the bag.

Hope you strike it lucky!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

Originally posted by moppies View Post
      Bargain games

I know oyur frustration - the Post Office can not supply anymore. CNA and PNA is too expensive.

Try Makro. I've recently bought 10 for R23.00 but it also depends on the size of the bag.

Hope you strike it lucky!

Thanks for the response!

Damm - BFN does not have a Makro - Eish!

Comment

Metro?
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Metro is expensive - when they have the bags! But I'm sure there must be a Walton's in Bloem? Our local Walton's is the cheapest of all (except the PO) on these padded envelopes.
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
            Metro is expensive - when they have the bags! But I'm sure there must be a Walton's in Bloem? Our local Walton's is the cheapest of all (except the PO) on these padded envelopes.
            There are two Waltons in BFN. :)

But they are not selling padded envelopes.

Comment

Would you like me to get some here? I think our PO still has stock? PM me if you'd like me to get them and I'll put them on BoB at PO price plus postage for you!

Comment

Would you like me to get some here? I think our PO still has stock? PM me if you'd like me to get them and I'll put them on BoB at PO price plus postage for you!
                PM sent! :)

Comment

I forgot that I recently bought at Checkers as well as Pick and Pay:)
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by moppies View Post
                    I forgot that I recently bought at Checkers as well as Pick and Pay:)
                    Thanks - will have a look!

Comment

Do you have any "W'rite Shop" (or Stadex - same company) or "Paper Weight" stores in Bloem?

Between the two I can get virtually any stationery at really good prices - often in bulk as well.
                      "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

I've got the envelopes which Bargain Games wanted - from my local PO!

Comment

Well done lily!
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I've got the envelopes which Bargain Games wanted - from my local PO!
                            Thank you so much!

Comment

I posted with my other account by mistake. I am overworking myself, this is the sign, should take a holiday!

Below is the original post, to those who pm'd me, please pm again to this account and I will reply.
                              Cant login with the second account, Admin wont be happy with me!

I also had this problem, CNA is way too expensive and even teh staionery store are also expensive.
                              Post office have been telling me they are waiting for stock for months now. I used to easily get them at Marshalltown post office, I would get any number.

I fortunately found a company, I bought 100 X C1 envelopes for aboutR240.00 inclusive of VAT, that's R2.40 each envelope.

Anyone interested, PM me for company name and website. They are manufacture's and sell to the public also, not sure here but I bought through my company name.
                              Sipho
                              CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X