Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny seller's names...

Every now and then I wonder why sellers/buyers have called themselves what they have. Sometimes it is fairly obvious, soemtimes it becomes clear once you buy from them and their true name is revealed...

Then you get these sorts of seller's names:

Items for sale from cindy poepol adams on bidorbuy.co.za :p
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Originally posted by MsPlod View Post
    Every now and then I wonder why sellers/buyers have called themselves what they have. Sometimes it is fairly obvious, soemtimes it becomes clear once you buy from them and their true name is revealed...

Then you get these sorts of seller's names:

Items for sale from cindy poepol adams on bidorbuy.co.za :p

RLMAO, that is really funny.....so if you buy something from them & they send the wrong item what are you going to say in your rating......"the poepol sent me the wrong thing":D:p
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

Lmaorotf!!

Originally posted by voldermort View Post
      RLMAO, that is really funny.....so if you buy something from them & they send the wrong item what are you going to say in your rating......"the poepol sent me the wrong thing":D:p
      Love it - hadn't thought about what to write to them... :D
      "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Thanks for cheering me up guys!!! :D:D:D
        VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

Lovely!! She was probably drunk. Has never bought anything.
          Reminds me of the rating someone gave for a coin. Simply K-K coin.
          :D
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

What have you folks been up to while I've been away for such a short time? Allowing a "poepol" to dominate your discussions.
            Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
            Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Funny is one thing but this guy is taking it a bit far :o

Ratings received by freaky fukcer on bidorbuy.co.za
              Visit my hive!

Comment

I wouldn't buy anything from someone who has such a user name! Would YOU?

Am amazed that BoB has allowed this user name since 2008!

Comment

Freaky Fukcer has bought from me before and he is a great guy with an obviously heightened sense of humour ;) all these funny names reminds me a few monthes ago there was a seller selling a crab necklace, however in the heading it was "Crap Necklace For Sale". :D
                  Last edited by voldermort; 28-06-10, 11:10.
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks for enlightening me, voldermort. Just shows one shouldn't judge a book by its cover ...? But I would still be reticent about people who choose abominable user names. (But, then, I am SO much older than you are ...! LOL)

Comment

reminds me a few monthes ago there was a seller selling a crab necklace, however in the heading it was "Crap Necklace Foe Sale". :D
                      HaHaHa :D Now that is funny!
                      Visit my hive!

Comment

Freaky Fukcer has bought from me before and he is a great guy with an obviously heightened sense of humour ;) all these funny names reminds me a few monthes ago there was a seller selling a crab necklace, however in the heading it was "Crap Necklace For Sale". :D
                        Wonder whether they meant a car tyre for one's enemies? Sorry - bad joke

Whoops - see you have corrected the "foe" to "for"... Liked it even better the other way but still hilarious :D

Comment

You'd imagine he's be buying discrete items with a name like that. But he buys old books and jewellery. Amazing hey. :)
                          Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

This is a good one - seller just placed a bid on one of our items which drew my attention to his name - buyorbeg :

Ratings received by buyorbeg on bidorbuy.co.za
                            Click here for great deals!

Comment

Another funny bunny:

Items for sale from befok seller on bidorbuy.co.za
                              Click on the link to visit my BOB SHOP:
                              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                              X