Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for some chocolates?

Do you think this is a bargan?3 x 100g chocolatesShipment is R44.00 for first itemR29.00 for secondR75.00 for speed service this would be the best option as it wouldn't melt Sweets & Treats - Chocolates for sale in Johannesburg (ID:24047555)

WOW those 3 chocolates is going on the auction for R11 for the 3 plus postage of R44 so far its R55 for 3 slabs. LOL :o Oh well some people just like to order their goodies online hehehehe

Comment

:oI certainly hope she/he read shipping, i see each additional item = R34.00 and she bid on all the chockies, Outch, a surprize is coming their way if they haven't!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Asked the seller if it is not cheaper to go and buy it directly from the shop now the auction is suddenly closed.
        Your question was;Hi Fengshu Don't you think it is cheaper to go and buy 3 chocolates at the shop because the shipment is already R44.00?The answer is;Hi Mr Van Der Walt, thanks you for alerting me , we in error loaded the wrong image I have removed the item and corrected the issue . Thank you .The matter has been cleared with Bid and Buy as well .O well would have love to see how much people are willing to pay for 3 chocolatesthen we can makes some exsta bucks
        Last edited by Tjaart van der walt; 21-07-10, 16:10. Reason: answered question

Comment

Well spotted, Tjaart. I, for one, am in serious doubt that this was a genuine mistake. More probably someone trying their luck ...

If you read the questions and answers, you will see why I believe this was NOT a mistake!!
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Hi LillyThank you. Me too he stated by the q&a that it is on 3 chocolates. If you go back to the listing he closed it because she won the item on R11.00. If that was a mistake why didn't he deleted the bid's? This is just a proof that some ppl only bid and doesnt read properly true the listing

Comment

Working...
            X