No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargan on Bob don't miss this one!!!

Now this is a bargan go have a look!!!!Nothing for R1000.00
    Other - Future NEW Listing comming soon for sale in Johannesburg (ID:23884549)
    Last edited by Tjaart van der walt; 25-07-10, 22:43. Reason: forgot the link : )

I find this highly unfair as this is what I used to do to fill my tme slots temporarily until I did the listing, but I was constantly reported and was warned that if I ever did it again I would be disabled and possibly blacklisted!

Suppose only the "lucky" few can get away with blank listings...
    Click here for great deals!

Comment

Hi CaliMe too as this is flooding the sight unnecesary. Or mabe they find someone stupid to buy nothing for R1000.00

Comment

Originally posted by Tjaart van der walt View Post
        Hi CaliMe too as this is flooding the sight unnecesary. Or mabe they find someone stupid to buy nothing for R1000.00
        More like getting ads up early to get the best advertising space then selling nothing for R1000
        and it's not one, there's quite a few. Hmmmm, I actually didn't know you can book early slots this way. thought about it but figured it wasn't ethical. No wonder the little guy gets drowned out. Some sellers pull out all the tricks...
        "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

This is becoming more and more of a viewing problem on BoB as time goes by. I was under the clear impression that "booking of space" like this is not allowed. Where is Uncle BoB?
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

huh? how do you buy space on BoB?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I don't think you "buy" the space. I think you just "steal" it! lol

Comment

oh ha ha ha so can i pay that R1000 with invisible money then?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

BoB's share

Originally posted by wayjen View Post
                  oh ha ha ha so can i pay that R1000 with invisible money then?
                  Wonder whether Uncle BoB will be happy with his share of the invisible moolah :p
                  "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

this whole 'booking space' is a sneaky affair, not so Lily. I would luv to explain to everyone here how it works, but chances are some will definitely take it up. Better SSSShhhhh...

hmmm, doesn't look like it's too serious a deal either. Haven't seen the smoking guns in here yet. Still do feel it's unethical at the least. I like that word....ethics

Comment

I feel the same as you do brands! And the smoking guns seem to be pretty quiet these days - only the rare posting once in a blue moon! (Methinks he's got a new lady in his life ...?) :D

Comment

Maybe we need to call "Hey Kitty Kitty"
                        Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

They say if you try Purina, no cat can resist Lily, so methinks perhaps you're right...:D

Comment

Working...
                          X