No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking the dog has a new meaning ...

According to this ad, I'd call it dragging the fox. LOL
    Other Textiles - VINTAGE FOX FUR CAPE COMPLETE WITH HEAD, TAIL, LEGS ETC for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:24480936)
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

I like the quote "in good condition. Used" I bet the poor old fox got some use out of it too.

Each to his own. I cannot understand having a dead animal draped over my shoulders.
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

No, I would never wear a dead animal around my shoulders either. (I am too fond of having live ones sitting on my lap, my shoulder or just walking beside me!)

Comment

Horrible stuff!

Really do not get it either. Although I wear leather - so cannot really be too judgemental, I would not want to wear sandals with the cow's ears attached or a leather coat with the cow's head on it. Have never really understood this historical fetish for wearing dead animals unless for ceremonial purposes... Hmmm
        "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

You and I were not born into one of the dead animal cultures, I guess, MsPlod! LOL

But I'm not quite sure what the dogchain attached to the fox has to do with the price of eggs?

Comment

Working...
          X