Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priceless facial expression

They really captured the moment with the photo of this item, that surprised look is brilliant.
    :D

Other - Catch your Cheating Spouse? EBook for sale in Hectorspruit / Ntunda (ID:24734694)
    Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Good grief. Cheating doesn't seem so much fun if one is to judge by the expressions on this couple's face! ;)
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Reminds me of the story of the chap who found out about his fiance's affair a week before the wedding, had the photo's duplicated, placed under each of the guests chairs at the reception and instead of making a toast, told everyone to open the envelopes under their chairs and promptly walked off, leaving the brides family with a heafty wedding bill and an anulment the next day. Sweet revenge as they say.
      So, Having a wedding? Check out this item first, I suppose.

Comment

Bwah hah hah!!!

Originally posted by kyle2 View Post
        Reminds me of the story of the chap who found out about his fiance's affair a week before the wedding, had the photo's duplicated, placed under each of the guests chairs at the reception and instead of making a toast, told everyone to open the envelopes under their chairs and promptly walked off, leaving the brides family with a heafty wedding bill and an anulment the next day. Sweet revenge as they say.
        So, Having a wedding? Check out this item first, I suppose.
        Revenge is a dish best served cold hey?? :p
        "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Old Klingon proverb that was if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X