Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up with a fright ...

Digital Clocks & Clock Radios - Run Away Alarm Clock on Wheels! A stunning gift and must-have gadget! for sale in Cape Town (ID:25412468) :p
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

So, if this thing goes all wrong and gets a mind of its own, its going to run screaming through the house?
    I also kind of looks a little bit like Princess Leia from starwars EP4. I really goto stop watching these things.:p
    Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

Yes, it might well have a mind of its own and get frustrated if you don't wake up - it will then change direction and hit you on the head?!!! Kyle you and I have vivid imaginations, if nothing else! ;)
      Last edited by lilythepink; 27-08-10, 16:53.

Comment

So if you get one of these things, does it come with a baseball bat to defend yourself I wonder?:p

Comment

cool i love gadgets and if i had all the money in the world i would buy every gadget i have ever seen.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Are you in the market for the latest cultural weapon that will hit you on the head to wake you up?

Comment

is it a gadget or a weapon?

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I suppose it could be either, Wayne. Looks like a gadget that could be used as a weapon in several ways - it could be directed to hit you in the face when it's wheels get going, or the wife could throw the entire thing at you when she's upset with you! Watch out with this one!

Comment

ha ha see how time flies.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

You are in good form, Wayne! ROFL.

Comment

i bet you say that to all the guys heh heh heh.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I wish there were more than one of them at times. Sadly, it's just wishful thinking. (Now, now MrAerospace, please don't sulk with me ...!)

Comment

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!

Nobody - but NOBODY - must ever buy one of these for my family... My four-year old has "discovered" alarm clocks and sets them without us knowing. We have woken up twice now in the past month with an alarm clock bleeping madly in the middle of the night - while he and his baby brother peacefully sleep - we are bashing around in the dark trying to find the &#*$ thing!!!:p

I cannot begin to imagine having to actually chase after it - that would REALLY add insult to injury:eek:
                          "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

You may also just install an normal anti-burglary alarm system - they have a wicked sense of humor themselves - ask me - it happened in the early hours of the morning again today. I only know that it was morning, because the armed-response lady on the other side of the phone said "Good morning Mr Rheeder.....". Oh - and the alarm system and the armed-response company work together - 1st the alarm wake you up and 5 minutes later - as you are drifting off again - the armed response wake you up with a telephone call - like a snooze function.

Renaldo

View my auctions in the Coins & Notes section

Comment

Very thoughtfull these alarm guys, don't Ever, Ever eeeeeeeveeerr give them your celphone number if you work for a company, even if you leave, they will still fone you, 2 years late I Still get calls at 1:00am. Now I just have fun with them, If they call me I ask them to send out at least 10 vehicles to go and check.:p
                              Hey MSplod, welcome back, u been gone for a few days.:D

Comment

Working...
                              X