Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfing in mpumalanga

Ok nothing funny about the item Surfboards - Surfboard - Town & Country Surf Designs Hawaii for sale in Cape Town (ID:26130590)
    but what I do find funny is that I have been chasing this item all morning increasing by only R1 it took a while to win the bid and get on top , I am from Standerton the other person is from Amersfoort we live at least 6 hours from the sea but we both want this surfbord I am bidding on it and to me it seems weird :p

Originally posted by koekies63 View Post
    Ok nothing funny about the item Surfboards - Surfboard - Town & Country Surf Designs Hawaii for sale in Cape Town (ID:26130590)
    but what I do find funny is that I have been chasing this item all morning increasing by only R1 it took a while to win the bid and get on top , I am from Standerton the other person is from Amersfoort we live at least 6 hours from the sea but we both want this surfbord I am bidding on it and to me it seems weird :p
    Koekies - beware: you are giving me an idea - maybe I should also start biding:p
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

what has that got to do with mpumalanga anyway?????

Comment

Originally posted by Snet View Post
        what has that got to do with mpumalanga anyway?????
        Hallo!!!! What does one want to do with a surf board in Mpumalanga - surf on the turf???
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

haha well said moppies well I just want it as a accessory will look cool on the roof of my 4x4 in the knp, outbid again but I will give it time before bidding again.

Comment

surf the net , its much better

Comment

Or over here... the hammerheads are getting a tad thin!
              Obligatory link to my listings.

Comment

Or come to my city and surf in the Big Hole - I see the waves are excellent today:p
                Jacque31

Comment

Working...
                X