Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a stick up ...!!

The ad says "everyone needs one"! Rush off and buy yours immediately! (I somehow imagine pointing this at a bank teller and saying, "this is a hold up, stick up your hands".

/www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/26250167/STICK_UP_BULD_EVERY_ONE_NEEDS_ONE.html
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
    The ad says "everyone needs one"! Rush off and buy yours immediately! (I somehow imagine pointing this at a bank teller and saying, "this is a hold up, stick up your hands".

Other Electronics - STICK UP BULD EVERY ONE NEEDS ONE for sale in Scottburgh (ID:26250167)
    Careful LilythePink - you never know - the bulb might just be loaded... Goon Show fan that I am I find this very funny
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Partly relevant ... I went to buy some of the "new" long-life bulbs at Pick 'n Pay. Not a single one on the shelves! Now how is that for running a good business ...?
      There are old pilots and bold pilots.
      But there are no old, bold pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAerospace View Post
        Partly relevant ... I went to buy some of the "new" long-life bulbs at Pick 'n Pay. Not a single one on the shelves! Now how is that for running a good business ...?
        ....or maybe they just do not last that long....
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          ....or maybe they just do not last that long....
          You're so right they do not last long! Supposed to be "long lasting bulbs" but three of ours have blown their kites within 3 months of being installed. And, no, it is NOT our electricity system at fault!
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
          X