Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washable KITTY LITTER

Sheesh, tho't I'd seen it all. Guess not. Here's the 'poop'...er, I mean 'scoop':

These washable 'granules' have been specially formulated to be completely biodegrade in your sewer or septic system in about 9 months.

BUT (there is always a 'but'), can only be used with the 'special' kitty toidy below...and, of course, it is the 'high-end' item; nearly $400.00USD.

'Fancy - Smancy' toidy description:

No litter to scoop, touch or change. Flushes cat waste out of the home. Automatically washes and sanitizes. Dust, germ, odor, and litter free.

FLUSHES - Scoops and separates solids, which get liquefied and flushed along with liquid waste for safe, easy drainage out of the home.

WASHES - Cold water mixes with a sanitized solution and a 'hand' (brush) scrubs and scours both basin and granules. Thoroughly washes and eliminates germs and odors.

DRIES - Built-in hot air blowe can completely dry the interior.

EZ TO USE - Push a button to start, pre set to run on a timer or use cat activation to have the cats use start the cleaning.

EZ TO SET-UP - Add the supplied "T" connector to a cold water supply from a toilet, sink or laundry / Screw on the hose / Place the drain hose over a toilet rim or laundry drain. Plug into an electrical outlet.

891329001256C..jpg
    ~ When I'm cremated, I want firecrackers in every pocket. Goin' out with a bang! ~

Mona would more than likely be terrified of this kitty poop machine. Does it register when the cat is out of the room before it starts all the washing, rinsing, scooping etc?
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Timer controlled; once a day, every 12-hours, whenever. Inu too. He would take a 'gander' at this contraption and say, "not only no, but heck no!" Probably 'think', "What a doink. If I really wanted to use something like this, there's a BIG one with a silver handle...".
      ~ When I'm cremated, I want firecrackers in every pocket. Goin' out with a bang! ~

Comment

I doubt that my cat would even come close to this thing the first time it washes
        Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

... or use cat activation to have the cats use start the cleaning.
          Ooops ... Mona is pretty old - takes her time - wonder what the time delay is ?

Push a button to start
          Right ... next time Mona kicks sand on the floor I'm buying her one of these - finger on the buzzer - roflmao
          Items I have for sale.

Comment

I found it 'interesting' until I took a gander at the price tag. For almost $400.00USD for the 'commode', not counting cost for the litter/pellets nor the sanitizer (cleaning), I decided a pooper scooper, kitty litter, latex gloves and a clothes pin (nose) was a lot cheaper...and I don't have to be hammered/screwed/plugged in to a water supply or electricity!

Comment

LOL @ Not1c .

Hennie would most likely plug me into the electricity supply if I spent R2,500 on a poop scooper
              Items I have for sale.

Comment

My cats would completely disown me if I produced something like this! The dogs would be rolling around in hysterics, and my two year-old would probably be the only one in the family who thought it was cool. What a totally bizarre contraption!

On the other hand... there was this extraordinary story... about the family who could not understand why their water bill was so high

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofFb_eOxxA

So maybe it could have a use as a kitty toy?
                Last edited by MsPlod; 04-10-10, 12:13. Reason: on the other hand...
                "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Working...
                X