Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm.....Ok...

I am not sure whether I am disgusted, intruiged or just plain flaberghasted here...

Other Cat Products - HOW YOU TO CAN TRAIN YOUR CAT OR CATS TO USE THE TOILET for sale in Vereeniging (ID:26430133)
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Originally posted by ClickandShip View Post
    I am not sure whether I am disgusted, intruiged or just plain flaberghasted here...

Other Cat Products - HOW YOU TO CAN TRAIN YOUR CAT OR CATS TO USE THE TOILET for sale in Vereeniging (ID:26430133)
    No thank you, thats where I draw the line. Cats have good habits as they are, lets not fix that that is not broken

It is pretty funny thou
    Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
    Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

rotfl, do they flush after too?
      "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

I sincerely hope it teaches them to flush - and for that matter use the air freshener too ! Can you imagine waking up in the morning to an unflushed loo while your "YOUR CAT CAN BE LEARNIBG AS YOU ARE AT WORK OR SLEEPING." LOL !!
        consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative.

Comment

I've seen video clips of cats using and then flushing the toilet afterwards, I see the advantages of this for people who live in flats, but it still makes me feel uneasy about it and a bit freaked out to actually see it happen. Not very comfortable with a cat having a dump in the toilet and then flushing it at 3 in the morning. Next the felines will be plotting to take over the world I tell you!
          Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

Hehe, it's totally possible. I've had 2 cats that taught themselves to do this. Gizmo was the coolest, and could flush by herself. The other (forgotten the name) used to wee down the bath plug so I had to put a stop to that.

But it's true - people tend not to notice what cats can do because they are so "disdainful" and "independendant" - but its all a plan to put us off guard while they plan to take over the world. All that playful stalking & kneading & purring is just them exercising, testing our strength, hearing, and attention.

Dogs have masters, cats have servants. Cat Rule! Hoooraaa!
            "It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" - Chinese Proverb
            "Be always at war with ur vices, at peace with ur neighbors and let each New Day find u a better Person"

Comment

He he! Knowing my cats, once they had learnt to do this, they would insist on the most expensive two-ply on the market...
              “Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
              ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by booksallsizes View Post
                He he! Knowing my cats, once they had learnt to do this, they would insist on the most expensive two-ply on the market...
                Perhaps not , isn't that the one with the puppies on it? :)
                "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

Originally posted by BeadsandBaubles View Post
                  Dogs have masters, cats have servants. Cat Rule! Hoooraaa!
                  I beg to differ, some dogs may have masters yes, but the Yorky have servants, trust me, i know, LOL!
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Originally posted by brands online View Post
                    Perhaps not , isn't that the one with the puppies on it? :)
                    It is... and all the more reason they'd wipe their .... with it!
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
                    ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                    X